How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Build and Manipulate Databases with Python
- Master SQL programming
- Installing and using the MySQL tools
- Using MySQL with Python
- Create, insert, update, filter and delete records, tables and databases in SQL
- Apply the SQL Commands in Python without installing programs
- Using SQLite with Python
- Master NoSQL programming
- Installing and using the MongoDB tools
- Using MongoDB with Python
- Create, insert, update, filter and delete documents and collections in NoSQL
- Get the instructor QA support
Hello and welcome to the Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python Course.
Using and manipulating databases is one of the most important and powerful skills that every developer should master well, because it is in great demand in the market constantly and with high salaries.
So, if you want to be a professional developer, engineer or data scientist, it is very important to be familiar with dealing with databases of all kinds.
In this course, you will learn how to use different types of databases with the Python programming language, from beginning to professionalism. You will master the use of SQL through MySQL and SQLite, and Also NoSQL through MongoDB.
A database is a structured collection of data. It may be anything from a simple shopping list to a picture gallery or a place to hold the vast amounts of information in a corporate network.
What is MySQL?
MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Oracle that is based on structured query language (SQL).
MySQL is open source, flexible, high performance, secure, and easy to use.
What is SQLite?
SQLite is a software library that provides a relational database management system. The lite in SQLite means lightweight in terms of setup, database administration, and required resources.
SQLite has the following noticeable features: self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional.
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is an open-source NoSQL database management program used for large sets of distributed data.
Organizations can use Mongo DB for its ad-hoc queries, indexing, load balancing, aggregation, server-side execution and other features.
Hi, my name is Ahmed Ibrahim. I’m a software engineer and Data Science Professional, and I’ll be the instructor for this course.
If you have any questions during this course, please don’t hesitate to ask me questions, and I’ll answer you as soon as possible.
So, we have a lot to cover in this unique course.
Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- Python developers
- Python Beginners who know the Python basics
- Intermediate Python developer
- Anyone who wants to use databases with Python
- Python developer who wants to advance his dev career
- Programmers, software developers, software engineers and data scientists
- Developers who curious about Databases
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍