How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Data Analysis with ETL
Data Analysis with SSIS
Data Analysis with SQL
Data Analysis with Power BI
Extract data from multiple sources
Clean and transform data
Analysing data using SQL Analytic function
Data analysts are in high demand across all sectors, such as finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government and education.
The ability to pay attention to detail, communicate well and be highly organised are essential skills for data analysts. They not only need to understand the data, but be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
A common problem that organizations face is how to gathering data from multiple sources, in multiple formats, and move it to one or more data stores. The destination may not be the same type of data store as the source, and often the format is different, or the data needs to be shaped or cleaned before loading it into its final destination.
Extract, transform, and load (ETL) is a data pipeline used to collect data from various sources, transform the data according to business rules, and load it into a destination data store.
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a useful and powerful Business Intelligence Tool . It is best suited to work with SQL Server Database . It is added to SQL Server Database when you install SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)which adds the Business Intelligence Templates to Visual studio that is used to create Integration projects.
SSIS can be used for:
- Data Integration
- Data Transformation
- Providing solutions to complex Business problems
- Updating data warehouses
- Cleaning data
- Mining data
- Managing SQL Server objects and data
- Extracting data from a variety of sources
- Loading data into one or several destinations
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Discover how to quickly glean insights from your data using Power BI. This formidable set of business analytics tools—which includes the Power BI service, Power BI Desktop, and Power BI Mobile—can help you more effectively create and share impactful visualizations with others in your organization.
In this course you will learn how to get started with this powerful toolset. We will cover topics like connecting to and transforming web based data sources. You will learn how to publish and share your reports and visuals on the Power BI service.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to data analysi
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍