How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding of cultural differences in the world
- Understanding of the differences in preferred leadership styles across countries
- Understanding of the differences in management styles in different countries
- What are the different tools and techniques for understanding the culture of different countries
- How to compare the cultures of different countries using easy tools
- How to manage international business in a multicultural environment
- How to manage the cultural integration of two merged companies from different countries
How do you deal with business persons with different cultural backgrounds globally? Do you know the cost of failure of cross-cultural awareness and lack of cross-cultural competence? For example, the cost for the failure of cultural integration of Upjohn Pharmaceutical Company of USA to integrate the newly acquired company (in 1995), Pharmacia of Sweden was close to $1 Bn. It was almost $300 Million above expected costs. Despite such huge costs, the company disintegrated. And it vanished from the world market within a decade of the merger. No doubt, it happened because the UpJohn Managers failed to understand the impact of cultural differences and how to manage these differences.
When handled properly world cultural diversity can be converted into key success factors of a business. Therefore effective global business management requires knowledgeable and culturally competent cross-cultural management professionals.
In order to prepare competent cross-cultural managers, this course titled – Dealing with People of different World Cultures in Exports is offered. It is a VJ Exports Mastery Series Course. This course is the first such course in the world on the online platform which boasts of super simple ideas, models, and theories. And these resources can significantly improve the cultural awareness and cultural competency of the entire workforce of your global business organization. In addition, the course provides invaluable tools, tips, and techniques, required for conquering the business world. Because this world has multicultural differences, unique beliefs, norms, values, and practical cultural training.
The broad topics covered in this Dealing with People of Different World Cultures in Exports course include
1. Understanding World Cultures
2. Understanding Management Styles in Different countries
3. Understanding different leadership styles preferred in different countries.
4. Basic cross-cultural differences models and tools to understand cultural differences, like
- Hofstede’s Model,
- Globe Study,
- Cultural adaptation model, etc.
5. Basic cross-cultural management theories
6. Building intercultural competence
7. Effective Cross-Cultural Communication
8. Jungle theory of cross-cultural management
9. CFC theory of Cross-cultural Management
10 Role of cognitive diversity in organizations
11. Building culturally sensitive ethical corporate culture
12. Diversity management tips and techniques
13. Dealing with persons of different national backgrounds
14. Concepts of cultural shock and cultural stress
15. LMX theory of world leadership
16. Culturally endorsed implicit leadership theory (CLT) of world cultures
Course Related Keywords
- Diversity at workplaces
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Cultural Differences
- Cultural Studies
- Exports business
- Cross-Cultural Training
- Arab Culture
- About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain, instructor of this course is a Harvard University, BITS, IIFT, BIMTECH, University of Mysore alumnus. He has more than 30 years of global industry, research, and training experience with global companies in different countries. Also, he has written several books on cross-cultural management and international business. Incredibly, his research papers in international journals and research platforms, international conferences have been consistently appreciated and quoted in research worldwide. In addition, he has dealt with more than 28 countries with 100’s overseas clients. Therefore, Dr. Jain has practical cross-cultural management experience. Appreciably, he has also worked as the Director in reputed B Schools, at different places
Who this course is for:
- Any international business management student at graduate or higher level
- Global business managers
- International business practitioners
- Business owners
- Exporters and importers of all types
- People working in a multicultural environment
- Global Digital Marketers
Enroll Now -:
Free 1800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍