How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Explain the nature of asset growth
- Discuss patterns of financing
- Estimate financing needs
- Compare short term financing and long term financing
- Understand equipment financing options
- Discuss asset mix and financing mix
- Analyze different financing strategies
- Calculate break even point in interest rates
This course will discuss company financing decisions from a corporate finance perspective.
Financing is often a critical component to company growth, optimal financing allowing companies to grow much faster while mitigating risk.
We will consider general financing patterns of a corporation.
Financing options can be broken down into short-term financing needs and long-term financing need. To determine financing needs, a company will often have to estimate future sales, future sales allowing them to estimate production levels.
A company may consider production needs from a seasonal perspective or from a level production perspective. In other words, a company that has seasonal sales may attempt to ratchet up production during the busy times of the year or they may choose a level production method. Both production options have pros and cons and have different financing needs.
This course will discuss equipment short term vs long term financing as well as financing strategies related to permanent and temporary assets.
We will have many example problems, some in presentation format and some using Excel worksheets. Each Excel worksheet problem will have a downloadable Excel worksheet with at least two tabs, one with the answer, and another with a preformatted worksheet that you can complete in a step-by-step process along with instructional videos.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals
- Business students
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍