How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the core concepts of Operating Systems
- Implement the Process Scheduling and Deadlock Avoidance Algorithms
- Interpret the types of various domains in OS
- Explain the differences between any two contrasting concepts in OS
Welcome to my course on ‘Concepts of Operating Systems’
The objective of the course is to make the learners understand the core concepts of the Operating Systems and interpret the same.
After completing this course, You’ll be able to explain all the concepts that are dealt in this course.
I suggest you to take notes and note down the important points wherever and whenever necessary.
The contents that we’ll be discussing in this course are:
Operating systems – types, layers, views, services
Kernel – types, responsibilities, micro kernel, macro kernel
Shells – definition, differences between different types of shells, shell commands
Process – process image, process control block, program to process conversion, process control table, five state model, seven state model, interprocess communication.- shared memory, resource sharing
Critical section – problem and solutions – mutex, semaphores
Classical problems in synchronization – readers’ writers problem, dining philosopher’s problem
Scheduling algorithms – FCFS, RR, SJF, SRJF AND SO ON.
Threads – types, execution
Deadlock – problem and bankers’ algorithm
Memory – types, concept of overlays, logical to physical address conversion, paging technique.
For all the algorithms, an example will be explained that will help you understand the implementation of the algorithms. This is a beginner friendly course which has no prerequisites and it covers a lot of mandatory concepts in OS in a single course. Looking forward to see you there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner CS, EC Aspirants
- Anyone who wants to understand Operating Systems and its responsibilities
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍