How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
Welcome to the ultimate online course on Python for Computer Vision!
This course is your best resource for learning how to use the Python programming language for Computer Vision.
We’ll be exploring how to use Python and the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) library to analyze images and video data.
The most popular platforms in the world are generating never before seen amounts of image and video data. Every 60 seconds users upload more than 300 hours of video to Youtube, Netflix subscribers stream over 80,000 hours of video, and Instagram users like over 2 million photos! Now more than ever it’s necessary for developers to gain the necessary skills to work with image and video data using computer vision.
Computer vision allows us to analyze and leverage image and video data, with applications in a variety of industries, including self-driving cars, social network apps, medical diagnostics, and many more.
As the fastest growing language in popularity, Python is well suited to leverage the power of existing computer vision libraries to learn from all this image and video data.
In this course, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in computer vision! This $20 billion dollar industry will be one of the most important job markets in the years to come.
We’ll start the course by learning about numerical processing with the NumPy library and how to open and manipulate images with NumPy. Then will move on to using the OpenCV library to open and work with image basics. Then we’ll start to understand how to process images and apply a variety of effects, including color mappings, blending, thresholds, gradients, and more
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- BSC, BCA, MCA, Btech, MSC and IT Students or proffesional
- Anyone interested in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligenc
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍