How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam #1
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam #2
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam #3
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam #4
Why Take the Cisco CCNA (200-301) Exam?
Acquiring a Cisco Certified Network Associate certification is the very first step in the making of a career in IT technologies. In the process of achieving this certification, Cisco Certified Network Associate exam covers a vast spectrum of fundamentals of IT careers. This will generate myriad opportunities for the successors. Plus, Cisco has a history of working endlessly with a spirit to provide the best and timely solutions for networks since 1984. It was built by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner, the pioneers of LAN(Local Area Networking). This makes it all the more reasonable and also reliable to choose them.
Who Should take the Cisco CCNA (200-301) Exam?
First thing first, the Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (200-301) certification exam is primarily for Engineers (network, telecommunications), technicians (network, network operations), and also, analysts (network, network operations center). Furthermore, this certification is also for educators, teachers, content makers, or anyone with the required skills. These skills are; viz, common key skills, like communication skills, troubleshooting skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, analytical skills, soft skills revolving Microsoft Office Suite and Cisco equilibrium, and also the knowledge of industry-specific tools. This certification is also recommended for candidates wanting to improve their predictability stats and career growth. Finally, the candidates who want to appear for the CCNP exam are also required to pass this exam.
With this, you are now well aware of the exam and its target audience. It’s now time to see what prior knowledge and experience is recommended to take the Cisco exam, and hence acquire the certification.
Recommend Knowledge and Prerequisite for Cisco CCNA (200-301) Exam
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you should have an understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNA candidates often also have:
- One or more years of experience implementing and administering Cisco solutions
- Knowledge of basic IP addressing
- A good understanding of network fundamentals
Cisco Certified Network Associate exam requires no particular degree. However, we suggest you have one in Computer Science or Information Science. Though, if you plan to work directly after completing the certification, a degree in the respected fields mentioned above is required by the organizations. Therefore, a basic understanding of all the topics in the exam is also required.
Now let’s have a look at the basic structure of the Cisco CCNA (200-301) certification exam. Moreover, having a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern and the kind of questions asked, will certainly smoothen your exam preparation. So let’s check it out.
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse , #100%_off_udemy_coupons
Domain 1: Network Fundamentals (20%)
- Firstly, explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Also, compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Finally, describe switching concepts
Domain 2: Network Access (20%)
- Firstly, configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify Interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Then, configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Also, describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP, WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Domain 3: IP Connectivity (25%)
- Firstly, interpret the components of the routing table
- Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Then, configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- Finally, describe the purpose of first-hop redundancy protocol
Domain 4: IP Services (10%)
- Firstly, configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools 2019 Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Then, explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of Syslog features including facilities and levels
- Also, configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Finally, describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Who this course is for:
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam candidates
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse , #100%_off_udemy_coupons