How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- To identify and challenge any negative thinking patterns and behaviour which may be causing you difficulties
- Enable you to change your behaviour in future.
- Focus on what is going on in your life right now, but you might also look at your past
- Learning to stop the cycle of negative thinking
- Teaches you coping skills for dealing with different problems.
- Focuses on how your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect your feelings and behaviour
CBT is a type of talking treatment that focuses on how your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect your feelings and behavior, and teaches you coping skills for dealing with different problems. It combines cognitive
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an evidence-based psychotherapy, which has been validated as an effective treatment for many mental health disorders, including substance use, major depression, anxiety disorders like posttraumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, and schizophrenia. The premise of CBT is that cognition (thoughts and beliefs) can influence feelings and behavior. CBT attempts to modify thoughts and beliefs about experiences, which in turn determine feelings and behaviors. By completing this training series you learn the skills and practice the techniques required to provide effective CBT to the people you serve.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to: Accurately assess if CBT is a relevant/indicated intervention, Conceptualize a case from a CBT framework, Demonstrate appropriate application of introductory CBT techniques, Address common stumbling blocks/challenges Tailor interactions to meet the needs of the person receiving services where they are Incorporate recovery and culture into treatment plans
CBT is based on the idea that the way we think about situations can affect the way we feel and behave. For example, if you interpret a situation negatively then you might experience negative emotions as a result, and those bad feelings might then lead you to behave in a certain way.
In CBT you work with a therapist to identify and challenge any negative thinking patterns and behaviour which may be causing you difficulties. In turn this can change the way you feel about situations, and enable you to change your behaviour in future. You and your therapist might focus on what is going on in your life right now, but you might also look at your past, and think about how your past experiences impact the way you see the world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in CBT
- Anyone who has the passion for learning and change your behavior for the better
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍