- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Capture and record high-quality screen videos with OBS Studio, with details about custom configurations
- Edit video audio with Audacity, eliminating ambient noise and normalizing the audio volume
- Edit video and audio with Kdenlive, with details about custom configurations: learn how to apply effects, transitions and basic edition techniques
- Render your projects into constant high-quality, balanced bitrate, low-sized video outputs, with the highest possible processing performance
- Produce high-quality videos for your lectures or whatever other applicability you might have for your captured videos
- Learn how to capture a 1k video from your screen and upscale that to a 4k final rendered video, ready for upload
- Learn the basics about video and audio containers and codecs (encoders and decoders)
- Know the considerable differences between software-based and hardware(gpu)-based encoders
- Learn how to evaluate the quality of an encoded video and how to decide which codecs, parameters and values to use with ffmpeg (both in OBS Studio as in Kdenlive)
- Leverage the most from the your NVIDIA Graphics Card and from the new generation MP4 NVENC and Webm VP9 encoders
- Reduce your rendering time to a proportion of 1:1 compared to your editing video length. Render a 1-hour 4k 60fps video in only 1h-rendering time… instead of in up to 10 hours. Diminish in 90% your rendering waiting with custom encoding ffmpeg profiles !
- Use much less storage space with the new MP4 NVENC HEVC H.265 and Webm VP9 encoders, keeping the same quality (compared to traditional encoders)
- Know the limitations of the encoding process and how to mitigate them regarding your final rendered video properties
- All that using only open source free Operating System and Softwares: Linux, OBS Studio, Audacity and Kdenlive
- Video Codecs used: MP4 NVENC HEVC H.265 and AVC H.264, MKV NVENC AVC H.264, Webm VP9 … with brief comments on: FLV, WMV, Gif and HuffYUV
- Audio Codecs used: MP4 AAC and Webm Opus
Capture, Edit, Render: Create UHD Screen Videos with NVIDIA:
Leverage the most from your Graphics Card and create HQ short-size videos with NVIDIA and Google ultimate encoders
– Learn how to get the most out of your NVIDIA Graphics Card
– Learn how to use NVIDIA NVENC H.264 / H.265 and Google Webm VP8 / VP9 enconders efficiently
– Get known to the best and most complete Capture, Editing and Rendering Open Source Softwares: OBS Studio, Audacity and Kdenlive, and learn how to use them with FFmpeg and Linux
– Learn how to customly configure your projects and create personalized high-quality efficient FFmpeg profiles
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :
Source -: UDEMY