How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Debits and credits
Prepare bank reconciliation
Prepare balance sheet
Prepare income statement
Prepare trial balance
Record daily bookkeeping journal entries
Month-end accrual journal entries
Use QuickBooks Online to record transaction
In this course you will learn bookkeeping and accounting basics. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping and accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping and accounting.
Student reviews for this course:
– “Excellent course taught by a professional person with experience, explained each concept to a very high standard. Degree level explanation, good teacher and worth the money spent.” – Jamuna
– “It was a great experience.” – L. Perera
– “Excellent material, very well-taught…looking forward to going further into the course” – Jaye D.
– “This course is very relevant to a business owner stand point and easy to understand.” – Deisy
– “Great.” – Manny S.
– “Very nice course” – Gaurav C.
Subtitles available in English, Chinese, French, and Spanish.
You will learn:
- Debits and Credits
- Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
- Using QuickBooks Online to record transactions
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Month-end or Year-end Accruals
- Mortgage or Loan amortization
- Recording Amortization (Depreciation) of Tangible Capital Assets
- Recording Term Deposits, and Interest Received from Term Deposits or GIC’s
- Recording Investments, Dividends & Interest Received from Investments
- Recording a Return of Capital from an Investment
- Adjusting an Investment to Fair Market Value
- Recording Dividend Payments to Shareholders
- Closing Dividends into Retained Earnings
- Writing-off Bad Debts
- Setting up Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
- Setting up Accounting Software
- Getting Started with Accounting Software
- Trial Balance
- Examples of the most common daily bookkeeping journal entries
- And much more!
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course which you can help you get a job or share on social media such as LinkedIn.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping students
- Beginner accounting students
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍