How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
What you’ll learn
- Build a product development process in the team allowing them to achieve the maximum efficiency
- Analyze problems related to product and process and fix them
- Implement Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks
- Adjust existing Agile frameworks to the team’s needs and create new Agile frameworks from scratch
- Understand, analyze and improve metrics related to team’s outcome, output and health
- Plan product work, create user stories, manage backlog and do product experimentation
- Work with “difficult” teams and individuals: prevent and resolve conflicts, conduct Agile transformation when the team is resistant to change
- Manage Agile projects and facilitate Agile ceremonies, meetings, workshops and games
- Understand the basics of Xtreme programming, Lean Startup and Scaled Agile
- The difference between Agile and waterfall, advantages and disadvantages of both approaches
- Agile principles and values
- The difference between Agile coach and Scrum Master
- Study the user, identify user type and build user persona
- The difference between MVP and prototype
- A/B testing and introduction to statistical analysis
- Definition of user story, acceptance criteria, Definition of Done, Definition of Ready and INVEST criteria
- Agile product planning stages, product vision, planning cycles, OKRs and daily planning
- Estimation, story points, velocity and predictability measurements
- Work in progress concept, Little’s law, throughput rate and cycle time
- Prioritization techniques: value vs cost, weighted average, Kano method
- Retrospective meetings and product review
- Communication tools and how to resolve communication-related issues
- Software and tools: Jira, Monday, Trello and Asana
- Measuring product success and net promoter score
- Assessing team’s Agile maturity and health
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :
Source -: UDEMY