How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn to convert any Static template(HTML, CSS/Bootstrap) to a Custom WordPress Theme
You will learn the basics of WordPress as Content Management System
You will learn to Create and Use Custom Post Type
You will learn to Create and Use Custom Taxonomy Type
You will learn to Create and Use Custom Fields on your Custom Post Type
You will learn to create custom sidebar widgets and use them on custom theme
You will learn to create custom Front Page, custom Page templates with sidebar and no sidebar
You will learn many custom configuration and methods of wordpress core engine needed to work with custom theme
You will to organize the files and folders of the custom wordpress them
In this hands-on course you will learn to convert any static HTML, CSS template into a fully functional Custom WordPress Theme which will ready to use in production for any website.
We will learn everything in a step by step approach as mentioned below:
- 1.1-Installing the software xampp and vscode
- 1.2-Downloading WordPress engine
- 1.3-Setting up wordpress config and database
- 1.4-Setting up wordpress through its installer
- 1.5-What is a content management system
- 1.6-Taking closer look at wodpress
- 1.7-Detailed walk through of the wordpress backend
- 1.8-Downloading the static html template
- 1.9-Static Html tempplate walk through
- 2.1-Creating all the theme files
- 2.2-Adjusting the static html template to fit our theme layout
- 2.3-Moving static markup to header.php footer.php and front-page.php
- 2.4-Setting up theme information and theme preview image
- 2.5-Copying main.css to style.css of theme
- 2.6-wp_head and wp_footer function
- 2.7-enqueue style file and include header and footer to fornt-page
- 3.1-Adding multiple theme support capability to our custom theme
- 3.2-Adding body_class function to header file
- 3.3-Making site title websiye link and description dynamic
- 3.4-Displaying website logo uploaded via dashboard
- 3.5-Making navigation menu items dynamic
- 3.6-Styling the Menu and Sub menu
- 3.7-Removing unwanted section from Footer
- 3.8-Registering Main Sidebar in functions php file
- 3.9-Registering 3 Footer Widgets in functions php file
- 3.10-Calling footer widgets and passing dynamic content to from Dashboard
- 4.1-Fetching Posts from WordPress Dashboard via WP_Query
- 4.2-Creating Posts from dashboard
- 4.3-Display Post Information for each Post
- 4.4-Creating custom post type
- 4.5-looping over custom post type on front page
- 4.6-Displaying Portfolio information for each portfolio and doing wp-reset-postdata
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a Pro WordPress Custom theme Developer
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍