How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- The Mechanics behind IAM
- Managing IAM Users
- IAM Administration (Guide) (Listing, Deleting Users & Accounts)
- Managing Permissions for IAM Users
- Changing IAM User Permissions
- Creating and Administering IAM Groups
- Creating and Administering IAM Group Policies
- Assigning Preset and Custom Group Policies
- Creating and Administering IAM Roles
- IAM Authentication and Security
- Rotating IAM Access Keys
- IAM Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- IAM Credentials Report (Guide)
Welcome to the AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations Certification Course.
In this course we will explore AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
IAM is a very important part of understanding how to securely and efficiently manage the services and users within an AWS account.
As defined by AWS, “AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a web service that helps you securely control access to AWS resources. You use IAM to control who is authenticated (signed in) and authorized (has permissions) to use resources.”
When creating an AWS account, the default account is the Root account. This root account has complete access to all AWS services and resources on the account. The root account should only be used to perform a few account and service management tasks.
Each service deployed in an AWS account should only be accessible to users permitted to use the service.
This course will explore the following components of IAM with hands-on exercises:
- Allowing multiple users to administer the resources in an AWS account without having to share passwords.
- Creating granular permissions for AWS users. This means each IAM user can be granted a different level of privileges for different resources in the AWS account.
- Applying IAM credentials to applications, thus providing the application with access to specified AWS services.
- Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for individual IAM Users.
- Enabling access records and logging for IAM Users using AWS CloutTrail.
If you are interested in learning how to securely manage an AWS account using IAM, hit the enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Cloud Computing with AWS
- Students interested in learning the foundations of Amazon Web Services
- Students interested in administering AWS accounts using Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Students interested in securing AWS accounts by assigning Access Privileges to IAM User
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off