How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Master Java by coding
- See how a big programming project looks like
- Have a solid base about JavaFX
- Write a complex app, frontend and backend.
- Use advanced features of IDEs
- Export your code from your IDE to an executable app
Seeing a message printed on the console when you click a button can be rewarding, but at some point you need to go beyond the basics of JavaFX. Project based learning is the best approach to become a competent JavaFX programmer.
Writing a calculator app is fun, but you know what is funnier? Getting a job as a programmer. You can’t get there just by coding simple apps or watching presentations.
This course uses the latest versions of JavaFX at an advanced level, so you will be ready to write your own complex use interfaces using Java.
This course can be summed up as one big programming exercise. So if you want to feel more confident about your Java programming skills by building a unitary program, then this course is for you.
What you can expect from this course:
- Install Java and JavaFX and setup your IDE, be it Eclipse on IntelliJ
- Understand how to run an initial JavaFX program
- Use FXML for writing UIs in a productive manner, just like Android programming
- JavaFX views and controllers
- Communication between classes – no singletons!
- Model-View-Controller pattern for JavaFX applications
- Make coll skins for your app with JavaFX css
- Dynamically update your JavaFX themes
- Multi-threading in JavaFX: Tasks, Services, Threads, all with real examples, NOT Thread.wait()
- Custom JavaFX nodes for advanced functionality
- Tables in JavaFX with Table Views, with dynamic data and style updates
- JavaFX web views for reading and composing email messages
- Run the JavaFX program outside your IDE and understand how to run Java Jar apps and fix JavaFX packaging issues
Advanced Java techniques you will learn by practice:
- Abstract classes, Interfaces and inheritance
- Enums, Lists, Generics
- Casting and Delegation
- Lambda expressions
- Comparable Interface
- String Buffers
- While(true) loops, yes, those exist
- Selection models
- Serialization and encoding
- Respect for your time: most of the time of the instructor typing is cut off, the course is focused on explanations
- Concise: learn only what you need, no fillers to make the course falsely more appealing
- Experienced and programming active instructor: a great teacher never looses touch with the industry. This is especially true for software development, where the industry is so dynamic. This helps the instructor stay up to date with the best coding guidelines and present you the challenging parts, not the “hello world”
- Organized course structure: six parts, progressive approach, consistent content
- Code changes in each lecture on Git with code diffs: this will help you get an concise overview of the lecture and correct in case you missed something
- Big font, dark background, fullHD content, this way it is readable even on a small screen or even tablet.
When I was a beginner, I struggled myself to go beyond basic examples and even if I knew the theory, I needed guidance to put in practice. So if you are at this point, if you had acquired programming skills and now you want to master them, please take a look at the free lectures, and if you like them, I’ll see you in this JavaFX class!
The quality of the course is recommended by it’s reviews:
“Very good course! Happily exceeded all expectations and I feel lucky that I found such an in-depth course on such a topic, that I happen to enjoy a lot!”
“A very good, fairly fast paced course. I’m enjoying it immensely. It is especially gratifying when you get to see real emails being sent and received.”
“It was extremely helpful to understand of Complete JavaFX and Java Concepts. Applying these practice bring you perfect level to Java app for the develop. Alex , Man… One of the best trainer and the way he explanation in the course, extraordinary !!”
“If you already know Java and basic OOP principles, do the basic JavaFX tutorial on Oracle’s site first and THEN take this class. Then you will be able to learn and appreciate the value that Alex brings to the table here.
This course doesn’t waste much time teaching you the JavaFX basics, it jumps right in to real-world application. Seriously, do Oracle’s JavaFX tutorial first! This class teaches you how to apply MVC principles to a real-world desktop application made with JFX. Without the basics first, you will get lost.
That said, this class is excellent! It fully covers modern desktop application design, including using dependency injection, threading, and scene management. These are the big things you need to know to write a decent application. Other courses just walk you through how to use each JavaFX control, so basically someone walking through the Java docs with you. This one teaches you how to write a real-world application.”
“All other teachers on this website often forgot what is it to be a pro programmer and will always teach you using abstract example with banana and apple in a console that you will not relate to in any ways.
This course is the complete opposite!
For me again, top course, can’t wait to watch more, they should be more like this.”
Who this course is for:
- Beginer Java programmers who aim to become intermediate programmers
- Programmers who want an introduction to JavaFX
- Java programmers who want to desing user interfaces
- Java programmers who want to be better prepared for a job interview
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off