How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
This course highlights quick way to create Landscape model in SkectchUp.
This course demonstrates how to import models to Lumion and add textures and materials to them.
The course shows how to render realistic visuals from Lumion with Landscape design perspective.
Additionally, the course includes tutorial on how to render time-lapse video from Lumion.
This class is designed to teach you concepts from creating to rendering of landscape scene in Lumion.
In this class we will be producing a aesthetic landscape model on SketchUp and render it into images and video clips. I will tech you how to design model and turn it into realistic visuals through images and videos from Lumion. Landscape architecture is about creating great cities, streets, parks and public spaces – ones that inspire healthy living and wellbeing while protecting natural environments and people. Landscape architecture is about creating safe, sustainable and resilient landscapes, landscapes that evolve but endure over time. Also, Landscape architecture is the design of outdoor areas, landmarks, and structures to achieve environmental, social-behavioural, or aesthetic outcomes.
Learning Objectives :
- Designing Landscape model.
- Adding realistic materials in Lumion.
- Adding objects and components in Lumion.
- Concepts of Rendering.
- Rendering Images and Videos.
- Design a Landscape model.
- Export to Lumion.
- Add materials and objects to your scene.
- Add effects, and render images and videos.
All files used in this class are attached in class description for reference. I recommend you design your own landscape scene but you can use uploaded files if you wish. Practice enough. Upload and share your work through messages or comment section.
Feel free to interreact with comments if you face any problems or you have any doubts!
Who this course is for:
- Landscape Architects
- 3D modeler and Visual artsits
- Civil Engineers
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍