How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Foundational concepts of Agile – Agile Mindset, Agile Manifesto and principles
History of agile.
Agile Vs Waterfall
Misconceptions of Agile. Benefits of Agile.
High Performance Agile Teams
Agile Frameworks – Scrum. Kanban
Agile Progress and Communication
Agile Planning and Prioritization
Test your understanding throughout the course with quizzes.
This course introduces you to:
Section 1 – The foundations of Agile
Section 2 – Agile planning and prioritisation.
Section 3 – Agile communication and organisational agility.
The learning objective is to demonstrate critical knowledge of Agile software development and the ability to understand various Agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban.
Here is a list of the topics we will cover in this course:
- History of Agile
- The Agile Mindset and Manifesto
- Agile vs Waterfall
- Benefits of Agile.
- Three Core Roles
- Agile teams – High-Performing Teams
- Organising an Agile Team
- Agile Frameworks – Scrum and Kanban
- Introduction to Agile Planning and Prioritisation
- Gathering prioritisation, managing backlogs and prioritisation techniques. Understanding & Creating User Stories, Themes & Epics
- Scoping, estimation techniques and release and iteration planning.
- Monitor progress and communication within an agile team—metrics – Scrum, Kanban metrics.
- Identifying risk, adapting to change, technical debt and failure patterns and mitigation strategies.
- Agile communication – internal and external. Part of the core of Agile is good communication.
- How Estimation is done in Agile
- Planning Poker in Agile
- Burn down Charts
- Team Velocity
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Theory and Pillars
- Scrum Events
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Review
- Scrum Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Development Team
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Definition of Done
· Introduction to Kanban
- Kanban Principles
- How Kanban is different from Scrum.
- Finding various inefficiencies in your process using the Kanban board
- Definition of done in Kanban
- Daily Stand-up in Kanban
Agile has been trending in project management as a preferred way to complete projects. This popular methodology incorporates tools and techniques that offer more flexibility and agility on your projects.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
1) Demonstrate the ability to participate effectively in agile practices/processes for software development.
2) Understand standard agile practices.
3) Apply agile principles and values to a given situation.
4) Identify and address the most common problems encountered in adopting Agile.
5) Implement Scrum and Kanban.
I hope that you enjoy the course. The main aim is for you to gain a foundational knowledge of agile principles.
Who this course is for:
- This course will give you a good, solid understanding of the agile development principles, tools and techniques.
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of Agile. The agile mindset, and different agile frameworks and practices
- This course is designed for anyone interested in Agile – Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Students.
- Agile Project Management is rapidly evolving to have a significant impact on the project management profession. This course will help you develop an adaptive approach to project management to blend those principles and practices together in the right proportions to fit any situation.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON